Here is the most magician friendly escape ever. The Old English Wrist Stocks by Jay Leslie’s House Of Enchantment
OEWS have A touch of DANGER, a splash of Drama/Comedy and a challenge that’s always met. OEWS are motivational in nature, fun to perform & involve audience participation. THESE STOCKS CAN BE USED IF YOU’RE EVER CHALLENGED TO OPEN A PADLOCK – PROVIDED BY THE AUDIENCE. Truly great performers know the secret of an interesting show is variety. OEWS is an effect that delevers variety.
EFFECT: The magician is locked in a secure set of wood wrist stocks reminiscent of Merry Old England. A cloth is used to cover the stocks. Two spectators hold cords preventing the magician from getting any hidden keys. Without hesitation the magician frees himself. The audience goes wild, songs will be written, tales will be told and the magician will be knighted. A guy can dream…right?
The Old English Wrist Stocks is a sure fire applause getter. OWES are a must have if you perform for Cruises, Parties, Schools, Corporate Events, Picnics, Retirement Homes, Amusement Parks, Cub/Boy Scouts or especially perform Motivational Speeches.
THE OLD ENGLISH WRIST STOCKS PROVIDE MUCH NEEDED VARIETY TO YOUR ACT. Every magician should consider owining OEWS if they perform for three people or a full house. School Show and Church performers should especially use this escape as an illistrative point to their message.
* No set up, just pick them up and start your presentation.
* Can be performed completly surronded, like at street fairs or boardwalks.
* Can be examined. Mine have been examined at almost every show.
* Plays big. Use them on the stage.
* These are much easier to see then thumb ties. Can be seen 200 feet away.
* Packs small. They fit in a breifcase and can be performed in a living room for three people.
* Nothing to memorize. Anyone can do it. Perfect for escape artists & magicians alike.
* Unlike metal handcuffs, these should make it through airport security, if packed in your carry on bag.
* No sleight of hand. The clever release mechanizim is self contained.
* Use any padlocks or have rope tied and sealed where the locks go.
* Challenge the audience I will pay you $10,000 dollars if I dont escape.
* Use the $10,000 dollar challenge to advertise your upcoming show.
* Made from select Red Oak, Multi Layered Laminated Ply Wood.
* CNC machine and hand finished in rich Honey Maple stain.
* You’ll be able to perform the escape like a freaking expert the first time you do it. Jay Leslie shares his knowledge of how to make the OEWS come to life. We provide EXTREMLY WELL WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS covering every single aspect of performance.
Jay Leslie’s instructions are some of the best in magic. You’ll benifit from his experiance and youll be the expert in no time.
We provide the stocks & cords. You provide the cloth & padlocks to cover your escape.