MEET THE MIND BEHIND THE MYTH… AND THE MAGIC!
One of the cornerstone books in the field of mentalism is inarguably T.A. Waters’ magnum opus, Mind, Myth & Magick.This massive tome – a monument to a life of work in the mystery arts – has become an almost standard reference work for anyone aspiring to become a mentalist.
Now, you can meet the man behind the legend and watch him as he brings his creations – many right from the pages of Mind, Myth & Magick – to life in front of an enthusiastic justifiably amazed live audience. Then, T.A. Waters will take you behind the curtain to show you the diabolical machinations behind the miracles. In addition, you’ll be treated to his timeless thoughts about creating and preforming magic and mentalism in his insightful “T.A. Talks.”
Strong effects…strong opinions…and one unforgettable performer. T.A. Waters’Miracles of the Mind, like his book, is destined to influence yet another generation of mystery entertainers.
- FOLDERROLL – A prediction technique that’s suitable for any venue in which your prophecy appears inside a folded paper or card that’s been sealed inside an envelope.
- CARTOMANIC – A fast-paced divination of playing cards merely thought of by five spectators. This is a miracle that can be performed with a borrowed deck with no memory work, no gimmicks, and no advance preparation.
- VERBALL – An infallible forcing technique for an situation that not only uses ordinary articles but can be preformed impromptu with absolutely no preparation.
- SPECTRI – One spectator decides on a card and another spectator divines it without knowing how. No stooges are used and you’ll learn three different methods to accomplish this startling effect.
- SYMBO-CHART – A numerological novelty in which randomly chosen numbers infallibly reveal a chosen ESP symbol.
- MYTHADVENTURE – An old coincidence effect is transformed into a strong and direct divination of two thoughts.
- SPECULUSION – Under the performer’s influence, a spectator divines a tarot card being thought of by another spectator – and has no idea how!
- BLACKARD – A highly visible stage card prediction that uses ordinary-appearing properties. Simple, automatic, and direct!