This set has two blank faced decks with red backs in the same box.
With the variety of choices you can easily combine the perfect Double Decker for you.
Use the Phoenix Rough and Smooth Spray Grid to easily prepare the cards with roughing fluid if necessary.
Download the online PDF booklet with great Routines for the Phoenix Double-Decker for free!
The booklet will be updated from time to time as new ideas are added. These are the routines already described in the booklet:
- Triple Coincidence by Christian Schenk
- Three times lucky by Christian Schenk
- Two-Cards-At-Any-Number by George Schindler
- My Favorite Celebrity by James Marshall
- Get it right by Gordon Wardle
- Miracle Prediction by Gary Jones
- Boldwave by Bill Palmer
- A Magical Kiss by Paulo C
- Destiny Calling by Christian Schenk
- Half and Half Traveler by George Schindler
- Triple Selection Transportation by Michael Tenenbaum
Key features of the Phoenix Double-Decker:
- The cards of the Double-Decker are so ultrathin that two complete decks including Jokers fit into a regular card case!
- Design, playing card size and corner rounding exactly match the regular Phoenix Deck
- Card case of the Double-Decker is produced at US Playing Card Company to match the card case of the regular Phoenix Deck and allows an easy deck switch
- The backs are marked like the Phoenix Marked Deck and therefore allows additional handlings
- The Double-Decker can be ordered in several combinations and allows applications according to the Phil Deck, Trilogy etc.
- Roughing the cards will add a little thickness to the cards, but still 104 cards fit into the card case. For easily roughing the cards we invented the Phoenix Spray Grid that holds the thin cards in their position during the preparation
- Gluing cards in pairs is also possible, the added thickness does not prevent to still put the two full decks into the card case.
- For professional creators of magic effects we have prepared several special decks that can be combined to endless variations, please contact us for further details.